Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Project365 update

I know I planned on updating and collecting my photos for the week on a Sunday evening post, but this last weekend was insane. Seriously crazy with work and feeling blue when not at work because of the rain and flooding we had here. I will say that I have been faithfully taking pictures every day and I finished my rainbow challenge. I'm sitting here after spending the last hour outside weeding my veggie patch in preparation to planting onion and garlic tomorrow afternoon (gotta do it while it's sunny and before the rain sets back in at the end of the week!). Jeff is still cleaning up after the flooding over Saturday night (side note: we should have put the flood gates up because we got about half of the road and all of the leaves and green rubbish flooded into our yard..oops!) and he has finished the rose arch for me that I wanted. It's beautiful.

red

orange

yellow

green

blue

indigo

violet

rose arch jeff built

our beautiful rings

1 comment:

Shoshanah said...

I'm in the middle of a project 365 too! I try to post my photos on Saturdays, although they're definitely some weeks I forget, and then post two weeks at time. But I've remember to take a photo everyday, and hopefully I'm able to keep that up!