Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Project365: Days 2-8

I did my first full week of Project365. I'm pretty proud of the fact I was able to do that. Starting from today I am doing a rainbow challenge. I'll be taking a picture each day of the corresponding color in the rainbow (ROY G BIV). But for right now I've just got the pictures from this last week. They are basically a cross-section of what is around me nearly every day.

saving seeds from my garden

gladiolas from a lady at work

Tasman Bay near Tahunanui

my new stand mixer sitting on my handmade chopping block

Tai showing his frustration with me insisting on a photo session
cyclamens at grandma's house

rhubarb from grandma...it'll be a crumble tomorrow

No comments: