Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Project 365 update

Yikes, I can't believe it's been a couple weeks since I posted...actually, I can believe it. I think I'm over my rut of winter blues and can finally start focusing on things again. Ugh, I hate that. It's so hard sometimes. I get overwhelmed more easily in the winter and with the passing of one of my patients at work, I have been especially susceptible to being sad and depressed. But, I'm moving on and hopefully doing better. Here are the photos I've taken since I last posted on here:

dinner one night

garden stakes- homemade of course

easy green

kindling

Jeff

flooding

matching hats, and good grief, I'm pale

bling
ready for summer

creme puffs part 1 
creme puffs part 2

little white flowers

So what have you been up to for the last two weeks? And is anyone wondering if I'm ever going to finish my wedding recaps? Have you ever gotten to the point in a recap process where you're just sick of it and don't want to finish? Yeah, that's where I am. Sorry!

1 comment:

Shoshanah said...

That's exactly where I am in my recaps! I've made it to the reception, and now I'm kind of stuck. But our anniversary is in September, so I'm still hopefully I can finish before then (although it is starting to seem awfully unlikely).