Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

I have to admit that I almost didn't do this today. I stayed home sick today and was in pajamas most of the day. But I felt better in the afternoon and decided to change into proper clothes. Well, as much as I was going to.

So I put on a skirt I made just before the wedding. It's made from a rectangle of jersey and is my dressy version of yoga pants. It's not much, but it's better than staying in my pjs all day. Next week should be better as this head cold is all but gone. I am considering pulling out my box of winter clothes though. It got chilly this evening and I went looking for some slippers, realized I have none, and then thought about my fuzzy socks. But those are packed away. So funny Korean socks it is to keep my feet a little bit warmer. I don't match today and I barely look presentable. But that's what I wore today.

No comments: