Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

12 Days Post-Wedding

I know I've been absent for awhile now, but let me just say that I'm back. And I'm a Mrs. now.

Image via: Stickman Couple
While I'm still not ready for recaps as I'm still waiting for pictures to get back to me, I do still have a couple other pre-wedding posts to take care of in the meantime.

I also have decided on a couple other series of posts to keep myself busy on here and will start them soon. Since we're saving for a trip back to the USA, we are trying to save money on anything we can. Food is one of those areas we can save on if I prepare more food at home. As the summer comes to an end, I am not saying no to any fruit or vegetables people offer or ones that I can get for cheap. Bottling and canning food for the winter is high on our priorities. I also am attempting to master making bread at home for sandwiches. I'll be chronicling my food attempts weekly to share with you readers.

Living a sustainable life is a growing concern for us and is something we are working towards at home. We have a lot of projects and plans for our house to make life better for us, so I'll be sharing those projects as well.

In the meantime, I'll tease you with this wedding picture of us just after the ceremony.

Personal picture




I'm really glad to be back on here and looking forward to getting back to a normal blogging schedule again. I've missed everyone the last few weeks!

No comments: