Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Getting close...

It's 11 days from our wedding and I am considerably relaxed about everything wedding related. Which is weird. I think I should really be a lot more stressed out. I was two weeks ago. But now I think I've reached a point that what's not done won't get done and everything else will fall into place. So today I spent some time on little things, packing things up and making a final shopping list of small things I need to get. Here's a little preview of projects:

We're having a photobooth!



Instructions for our guestbook

Pie labels for the dessert buffet. Jeff is excited about all the pie.
I think I'm over everything. I'm over the preparation for this wedding and just ready for this to happen! Once my parents arrive, we'll be on holiday and things will get crazy with wedding celebrations and last-minute things. But I really feel confident that everything is done.

Did you get to a point where you think everything is done and you're just over all the preparation?

1 comment:

Shoshanah said...

I had a hurricane hit a few days before the wedding. So even though I wanted to be busy it was hard without access to electricity or my computer. But it did at least force me to take a break from planning in the days leading up to the wedding. So as long as you aren't dealing with a hurricane too, you'ere in better shape than me!

And an early good luck and congrats on your wedding, which I believe is now 2 days away!