Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Having a Video Made

One thing we never thought we could afford for the wedding was a video. I love watching wedding videos. The work done on them today is a bit magical. They capture the essence of the wedding day without boring you with hours of footage. When the opportunity arose to hire a student to film our wedding, we were so happy. The thing is, with so many people missing our wedding because of the distance from the USA, I really wanted to be able to show people more than just pictures. Sean is an newcomer to the wedding film industry (he's still in school), but considering that we weren't going to have any film at all, I think this is a good way to go. So here are a couple wedding films I am adoring right now and I can't wait to show my own wedding video in a couple of weeks!




No comments: