Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Here's this weeks episode of What I Wore Wednesday (WIWW). I found it hard to dress nice today because I knew I was just working for a couple of hours before coming home to work on chores. But I still did it anyway.





I also might need to find a better way of taking these pictures because my photobooth option on my computer makes it a little fuzzy. Hmm, maybe that program isn't designed to take full-length photos.

So today started off really cold so I wore a sweater over my top. This top I made a few years ago from a really thin sari wrap. I have loved this fabric for ages, but couldn't decide on what to do with it. Until I learned how to use elastic thread for gathering. I went through a phase where I made about a dozen tops with this method. I do like the wider straps on this particular one and it's light enough for summer heat (not that Nelson gets that hot anyway).

Also, in three weeks we will be on our honeymoon! Woohoo! I'm ready for a vacation.

No comments: