Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Making the time

I knew this was going to happen...as the weather warmed up I knew that there would be more chores to do, more requirements for work, and a looming time crunch for the wedding. My vege garden is yearning for a solid 4-5 hours of work, I still have a flower bed to dig up and replant, and as soon as I get my hothouse sealed (yay!) then I have more work to do setting up my peppers and eggplant.

My dress is slowly coming along and it's taking a lot of time.

Jeff has cut one half of our cake topper and now I have to etch the words into it.

I still have 14 garden stakes to label and get into the garden.

I got called in to relieve at the preschool on my non-nannying days for the next few weeks, so there goes my free Tuesdays and Thursdays. :)

I've got all the jars for our aisle decor now, so I need to paint them.

I've got some stretch lace on its way to me via Etsy so I can make my garter.

I need to also make time to exercise every single day. I went to put on a sundress today because it was so warm and they don't fit. Need to get back to exercising and losing some of this winter weight. My doctor also told me today that I need to lose 10 kg to be healthy. I had decided to get serious about my health and then that happened. It was a one-two punch today. Ugh.

So with all these things to do and all that I have forgotten (because I'm sure there's plenty), there's really not enough time in the day to get it all done. Trying to make a better plan to attack my days productively and be prepared for all that I need to get done is a little bit daunting. I'm thinking that I need to sit down and make an hourly schedule so I can get things done in a timely manner. Does this mean that I need to schedule fun time too?

Does anyone else struggle to find the time to get wedding stuff done in addition to everything else that life requires?

No comments: