Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Confession Time

When it comes to wedding stuff, I am pretty cool about it. I don't buy every bridal magazine in the shop (I have none, actually). I don't spend every waking minute of my day doing/thinking about wedding things. I do however have a new weakness.

Image Via: TLC
This show is about brides who go to this really swanky dress salon in NYC in search of THE wedding dress. It's over-the-top, ridiculous and full of just enough crazy to be entertaining. I would never apply to be on this show as I would never be able to afford any dress in this store. Ever.

But I'm a sucker for TLC shows and fondly recall watching old episodes of makeover shows when I was last home for a few months. For now, this show has episodes up on youtube that I can watch and think silly thoughts as these ladies search for their perfect dress. Where's my perfect dress? Why, it's the one I'm making.

Does anyone else have a guilty pleasure that has appeared since getting engaged? Anyone willing to share theirs? :)

1 comment:

K said...

Four Weddings! I totally have NEVER been into it and as soon as I got engaged I started DVRing it! I still don't like the drama but I enjoy seeing their ideas!