Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Just a Little Tie

One of the DIY projects on my list for the wedding is a bow-tie for my ring-bearer. My MOH's son is 5 years old, loves superheroes and has been informed that he has to wear whatever I want him to wear for the wedding. While the temptation to dress him in a four piece suit with a top hat is somewhere in the back of my head, I decided to stick with my original plan and keep it casual. The only part of the outfit I am supplying is the bow-tie. He chose the color. I'm not going to do a blow-by-blow on how I did it because the blog I got the instructions from was thorough enough. See Paper 'n' Stitch for the complete instructions!

Here's what I started with:

Here's the finished tie:

I'm so excited to see him in his awesome bow-tie. :) This project took only about 1 hour of work. I love it! What do you think?

No comments: