Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

What's wrong with me?


I'm in a funk still. I managed to get out of it a little bit last night while out in Seoul, but it's back again today. So let's remember the really awesome things going on right now that I should be focusing on instead of the things that are funking me out.

1- I have awesome friends here in SK. Mina, Irene and Tom: you guys rock.

2- I get to start summer camp tomorrow with my drama kids. 2 weeks of playing drama games and watching movies? Awesomeness.

3- I only have 25 days before I move back home to NZ. Tom was awesome last night in that he kept referring to my move to NZ as going home. It is going home for me. A new home with my created whanua (thanks for that new word, Trish). I think it's more important to surround yourself with supportive, loving people even if they're not blood family.

4- I'm healthy and my dog is healthy.

5- I just found out that I have a place to live when I get home that can be as permanent as I need it to be. Fingers' crossed that Tai get's to live with me as well. And at only $92 a week, I think I can deal with that.

6- I have an amazing future to look forward to with J.

So what is my problem? I have all these awesome things going on and all I can do is get bummed out by stupid things. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Alrighty then...time for lunch and sewing this afternoon.

No comments: