Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Five for Friday


I'm sitting at my work desk and thinking to myself, in two weeks I won't be sitting here...:) I pretty much despise my work computer. It locks up, runs slow and generally does everything within it's power to annoy me. It wins all the time. I finished my last summer camp today. The kids are going to get their butts kicked by Juliet when she takes over the drama after I go, but we did have fun during camp. I did make a point to learn all of my camp kids by name, and use them often. That's big for me.

Okay, so I'm leaving here soon and slowly getting things done. It's absurd how slowly some things are going for me. Can't really change it though. I got Tai's kennel in the mail, and they sent me a medium instead of a large. Tai doesn't fit into a medium because of his gangly legs. Going to mail the medium back and pray that the large gets here before we have to head out. Ugh. My apartment is in various stages of clean and packed and disaster. It rotates what stage it is in. Needing prayers and happy thoughts as I wrap things up. It's a lot to do and I still have to be at work most of the time. Oh yeah, and I have a final paper to write for my class before I move as well. Oh good grief.


I really like this bracelet. I wonder where I could find something similar?


I keep this thought in my head when I start to feel overwhelmed by my big move (which is almost every day) and remember that I have a plan, I see the path before me and I am praying that things work out. Good days.


There are days when I just need this...today is one of them. Thank goodness today is Friday.


I remember Mom always made custard pies during the holiday season (at some point) and now I want to make one with blackberries in it. Yum!


This is so very true. I never thought it was going to happen when I was preparing to go on vacation last January and certainly didn't expect it after we met. Glad I was wrong.

1 comment:

Mari said...

I'm going to have a glass of wine tonight... Maybe two! :D