Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Five for Friday

Even though I apparently struggle to even blog once a week, I'm back again. Today kind of sucks, I'm not going to lie. The festering wound that is my family dynamic has burst open again. I love my family, and I always will, but it's disheartening when I find out what some people really think about me and it hurts. Today I really wanted to stay home and stay curled up in my bed all day, but I didn't. I got up and went to work to sit at my desk so I don't get in trouble. Although, I'm pretty sure I could have stayed home and no one would have been the wiser. I have 27 days left here, camp starts on Monday and I'm looking forward to at least having that going on so I am not bored out of my mind. It really feels like summer today, 90+ degrees, sunny, humid and I can hear the cicadas going berserk. The only thing I really miss about summer is going barefoot. I can't really do that as I live in a city, but I really love going barefoot outside.





I think this would take longer than I would like to make, but it's just so bright and cheery. Just what I need on a day like today.


I found this quote earlier this week and it rings especially true for me.


Remember how I said I missed going barefooted? These are a bit fancy for everyday use, but would be super adorable at a casual outdoor wedding. PS- I walked barefooted a little bit today because my new sneakers rubbed my ankles raw and really hurt. Hence the missing going barefooted thing.


Whenever I am having a down day, I just go to youtube and watch this video and laugh a lot. What a funny video.

No comments: