Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Friday, August 26, 2011

ABC's of Me



A. age: 28

B. bed size: queen

C. chore you hate: taking out the trash. It sort of makes me want to puke.

D. dogs: one adorable pain in my butt...Tai.

E. essential start to your day: orange juice.

F. favorite color: Purple all the way, although turquoise seems to be gaining.

G. gold or silver: Silver...I don't have anything in gold.

H. height: 5'4"

I. instruments you play: I played clarinet and baritone sax when I was in school...that's about it though. I do a mean air guitar.


J. job title: English teacher (for five more days and then nothing).

K. kids: I love 'em...I'd like to have 3.

L. live: Ilsan, South Korea for now, Nelson, NZ soon.

M. maiden name: I still have it, but I'm looking forward to losing it sometime.


N. nicknames: Deb, Debs, Debster, Deborama, Snake

O. overnight hospital stays: Nopers

P. pet peeve: Inconsiderate pedestrians.

Q. quote: my favorite is "When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love."

R. righty or lefty: righty

S. siblings: 2 sister and 7 brothers

T. time you wake up: M-F, 6-ish...It takes me an hour to get moving and out of bed. Ugh.

U. university attended: Greenville College and currently Ashford University (Masters)

V. vegetables you dislike: It really is broccoli

W. what makes you run late: internet

X. x-rays youve had: tooth x-rays and chest x-rays. But never because something is broken.

Y. yummy food: chocolate chip cookies always top the list. Tuna melts and pasta as well.

Z. zoo animal favorite: I have a soft spot for the zebra-donkey hybrid.

1 comment:

Saundra said...

weird.....I look for that zebra/donkey thing when I go to the zoo.