Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Five for Friday

Where have I been all month? Good grief! It's two days until the end of July, which means I'm 34 days away from my new adventure in New Zealand. How close am I to being ready for this? Yeah....not so much. I've been really slow about packing and sorting my things. I keep getting more sewing projects to do instead of finishing them so I can pack up that stuff and the last week has been spent with my brother John. He leaves tomorrow to head back home and then I can spend a few days cleaning/packing/organizing my house again. It's been a bit of a disaster since he got here. I've had more escapades with him in a week than I did on my own in a year and a half here. I'm exhausted and now I've got a major upset stomach because of it (that and eating out too much).

Oh, yesterday I went to North Korea. Yep, I stood there for a few minutes. We went on the DMZ tour with a company in Seoul and we got to visit the JSA (Joint Security Area) where the North Korean border and South Korean border meet and where talks can go on with both countries. It was weird being there, but really cool as well. That was the last big thing I needed to do before I left Korea. Now I can check that off and be happy with it.


I'm ready to work on a house and work on making said house a home. How cool would this be?





I want to do this for my house! How fun?


I love the old floor here...I'm falling in love with wood I think.


I hate my current dishes...these I could never hate.

No comments: