Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy Thoughts for Wednesday



I think that life is all about perspective. It's easy to get bogged down by the bad things going on, the disappointments and the trials thrown our way. We need to practice changing our perspective in order to overcome things. I feel that I still complain a lot about things going on that I can't control or that I'm not 100% happy with, but I'm trying to change that.

Here are some happy thoughts for Wednesday that are buoying me up right now.

~~I get to hang out with some friends Friday night and eat at my favorite Korean restaurant.

~~I got a surprise phone call last night after 8pm from J. Usually we call each other around 7:30. Since I didn't get a call around that time, I figured I wasn't getting one at all. You get bonus points for that one. ;)

~~I have finished my final Market Day in South Korea...I really do not enjoy doing it at all. So much work, no break all day and psychotic kids crazy about shopping.

~~I am not having the terrible reaction from my school that I feared would happen when I told them I was leaving at the end of August. They're sad about it, but aren't being vindictive about it at all. Yay for working with adults.

~~The weather has been absolutely amazing so far this summer. I know there's a heat wave back home and I'm not looking forward to the typical Korean summer weather that is bound to come, but I am so glad it's held off so far.

~~I am so happy to be loved by so many people. Love in my life makes the bad days better and the long days shorter. I'm a sap and I can't deny it!

1 comment:

Bel said...

Aww :) It's so true that happy thoughts make such a difference :)

<3 Belly B