Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Five for Friday

Well, I finally did it. I finally told my school I'm leaving. August 31st will be my last day of work and then I'll fly out September 2nd to my new great adventure in New Zealand. I typed up a letter explaining things for my school and then took it to my co-teacher. She read it and then we talked about it a little. Then we both cried. In my defense I started crying because she started crying. I'm a softy like that. Anyway, it's out in the open and now I can get more serious about finishing things up here and then moving in 81 days. After this weekend I'll be in the 70s! Yay. It was hard to do but I know it's the right move to be making. Now to find a replacement teacher for my school.


Needing a bit of funny on today.


I've never been much of a stripes fan, but this room is fantastic!


I think it's the blue in this kitchen I'm loving.


I had to read the image out loud before I got it. Sometimes I'm a bit dense, but overall, not really!


Lovely.

No comments: