Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

20 in 20 day 19

This will be the final post in this series because day 20's project is for Mother's Day and my mom reads my blog. So project 20 is a secret for a couple more weeks, then I might post it if I remember.

This last one is a pair of fingerless gloves for biking in the early morning. My hands are always pretty cold riding to work and I thought some gloves in jersey wouldn't be as hot as wearing my woolen ones. I made them from an old pair of leggings.







I want to say I am very proud of my work this last month. It was certainly challenging to make something new every day, but I have expanded my repertoire of crafts and explored new mediums of creativity. Overall? Success...though maybe not going to keep making a new thing every day for awhile!

No comments: