Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Five for Friday

This week FLEW by. Thank goodness! I think it's mostly because Tuesday I had no classes because it was Sports Day, Wednesday I only had 2 classes because of fire drilling and Thursday was no school because of Children's Day. And guess what? I don't have school until next Wednesday now. I can't complain about this week at all. Well, except for my sore throat I have today. Which I think is because I randomly threw up last night. Painful throwing up for no apparent reason. I think my stomach acid burned my throat. Was that too much information? Anyway, apart from that randomness, this week has been pretty awesome. I'm now at 3 months and 26 days...in 16 days I can start counting down by days only as it'll be at 100 days then. Moving on. This week's top 5.


I have started dreaming about going back to New Zealand. I usually have this happen a couple months before a trip or a big move. It's normal for me. Vivid dreams about being back home, seeing everyone there, starting a new life. Wait, why WOULDN'T I be dreaming about this?



I dream about a lot of things. I dream about what I want in my life, I dream about where I'll be in 5, 10 years, I dream about what I'll cook for dinner (told you I dream a lot). Just a reminder to never stop dreaming.



I like how this living room is totally kid friendly without compromising style. A lot of the spaces I see online don't look like family friendly spaces, which then makes them appear unlivable in my eyes.


I caught this movie on TV last night, only watched it for 20 minutes before bed, but I remembered why I loved that film, The Last of the Mohicans. Romance, adventure, Daniel Day Lewis refusing to abandon the woman he loves. Cora having more balls than most of the men in that film. I might need to sit down and watch the whole film this weekend. Oh, and the soundtrack is pretty amazing too!



Umm, I labeled this picture "aww" when I saved it. I can't really think of anything else to put besides that. I can't help that I'm a super-sappy romantic. I've been denying it for years, but I can't deny it anymore.

No comments: