Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Five for Friday

Woah, you're going to get two posts in one day! Woah. It's just because of this challenge I'm doing though, so don't get your hopes up on more multi-post days! The week is done, I got paid, it's pizza night and I'm going to buy a bike so I can stop losing money on the bus to and from school. I won't even get into how much money I lose because my body is hardwired to mess with electronics to my detriment and causes my bus card to be overcharged nearly every time I step on a bus. Really. Here are this week's 5 things that make me happy or have been in my thoughts a lot. It's been a long, strange week but I've managed to get through another one safely. 4.5 months and I'll be out of here though!


Ok, one of my favorite sites to browse in the afternoon at school is a wedding inspirations website. The photos on this site are incredible. This is from one of the wedding series that I love. Check out the website Here. And no, this does not mean I am wedding obsessed...yet. It took me years to get to this point and I still have to find someone who even wants to marry me now that I'm at this point. LOL.


This picture reminds me of summer as a kid. The quote? Too real to ignore. ;)


This week I had the biggest urge to take a trip to a tropical paradise. I can't afford one and I don't see myself taking one anytime soon, but how can you resist the Maldives? So lovely.


Another photo from Green Wedding Shoes...can't help it. The title of this photo is 'let's go.' I feel it is a very appropriate title.



I've been remembering my trip to Ireland a couple years back and knowing my best friend is going back there this summer makes me really jealous! Although I'll be traveling soon myself, I still kind of wish i was able to take loads of trips. I'd definitely go back to Ireland.

No comments: