Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Friday, April 15, 2011

20 in 20 Day 5

I'm taking a break from hair accessories. I've still got some of them that I want to make, but it was time for a different craft today. I made my first pencil case today. I was just messing around with the canvas I was given a few months ago and wanted to try something out with the iron-ons I got when I was home last summer. All the kids at school have the craziest, brightest pencil cases that occasionally hurt my eyes because of their neon-ness. Ouch.




Mushrooms and porcupines make this plain fabric a bit more interesting.






The bottom of this is part of a belt from a dress Amillia gave me. I like taking bits and pieces and putting them together in a new way. Adorable.

No comments: