Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

20 in 20 Day 6 and 7

I tried, I really tried to find the time last night to blog. But I was up until 12:30 on the phone and then tried for over an hour to fall asleep. Whatever, it didn't work. But here you go!

Day 6: Ring holder from half-dozen egg carton. I made this one up on my own. It didn't turn out as smoothly as I would have liked, but it works! Again, I bow down before the awesomeness that is my glue gun.









Day 7: embellished picture frame turned into a candle tray. I should have taken a picture of the tray I've been using for my candles. It's hideous. It's a monstrosity of a metal tray painted with bunnies and emblazoned with the logo of Peter Rabbit & Friends (a popular brand of kitchy things in Korea). Vomit. I like this much more though. John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara are much classier than rabbits.





1 comment:

Mari said...

Love the candle tray!