Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Five for Friday

I want to dedicate this week's Friday post to all the wonderful women I know who are away from their loved one right now. It seems like most of us are apart from someone we cherish and dare I say it, love. It sucks because it makes each day apart a drag and each moment spent in contact a divine blessing. For all you ladies out there, and you know who you are, this is for you! Much love from a fellow lonely heart.


I never say "I miss you" when we talk. You want to know why? Because he knows I miss him and I know he misses me. That's why he calls me at midnight to talk, and that's what I rush home on Thursdays to call him.




Remember this always, ladies!

No comments: