Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

20 in 20 Day 3 and 4


Ok, I'm sorry...blogging every single day after finishing a craft is a bit lofty. So you get two crafts in one blog today. I also blame the fact that I decided to call J in New Zealand last night for the reason why I didn't blog last night. Oh the choices we make! Haha.

Ok, Tuesday's craft was a neck warmer inspired by THIS crochet project. It's quite cute and not very much me...too much red for my style! Anyway, I feel it turned out pretty well.






Wednesday's craft was my last crochet project for awhile. I was browsing google all afternoon looking at crocheted necklaces. There are all sorts of amazing and overwhelming creations out there, but I decided to tone it down a little bit. Still pretty cute, I think.



In order to make this necklace more delicate, I had to unravel my skein of yellow yarn for a bit.



Pretty basic really...single chain and a small flower.



My handy-dandy glue gun comes in handy again!






Craft 3 and 4 finished. I do like the necklace. I hope I can find some more delicate yarn to work with as I've found some lovely patterns to make things with, but can't possibly make them with the thick yarn I have.

1 comment:

Saundra said...

I could definitely see this necklace and flower headband in the boutique I'm in! Think Sat. market in NZ!