Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Five for Friday

It's Friday again. I have to say it's been a rough week personally. I've struggled with some things this week and feel that in the coming weeks they're still going to bother me. But this week is dedicated to the people who keep me up, or at least listen to me when I'm feeling like this. You guys are the ones who are my foundation- both old and new parts of it. I love the strength you give me and the unwavering support. This is to you---


This is where I feel like I am right now. So grateful to not be alone in it.


Irene- thank you so much for taking me here this week. I'm seriously going to be in Hwajeong all summer long at this place. Join me, will you?


I had intentions of showing the amazing interior design photos I've found this week on here today, but my week took a different turn. But I still LOVE this kitchen. Can I have it?


I can't even begin to say how much he means to me right now. Yesterday was a terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad day and Jeff listened to me and talked to me last night until my bad day was no more. You're a new rock for my foundation, but I like you. ;)


This is for my favorite person in the whole world- Laura Jean. You are my favorite, ever.

Here's to a better day today and the hopes for a better tomorrow as well.

No comments: