Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Friday, March 18, 2011

5 for Friday

Another week down and I'm at just under 5 and a half months until I fly the coop to Nelson, NZ permanently. I'm so excited about it, I think about it all the time and pent in my conversations about until I can talk to people safely at home about it since I'm not telling my school until absolutely necessary (August 1st). I did buy my plane ticket this past weekend, so it's quite real now. Crazy! Anyway, it's been a mundane week. I finished my class on special education and have started my next course in educational research. I think it's going to be harder than my last class since I'll be doing more research and work, but it'll be a good challenge. Hopefully it will make the next six weeks fly by. That's what I need right now.


I've been consumed by turquoise recently. I really hope that's not a problem. I think it reflects the brightness that has come into my life. And look at all those patterns and textures!



Gotta love Snoopy and his honesty. There really are no words to describe my love for those whom I do love. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love you all.



Every day I have a student who plays Rock, Paper, Scissors with me. Every single day.



I'm not really sure how I feel about plates being up on a wall when they could better serve as actual plates. I feel like if I'm given free reign to be eclectic, I want mismatched plates like this for regular use.



I think every space you live in should have something unexpected and I think I want my unexpected to be color. This living room is so airy and open that I just fell in love immediately. While white chairs are usually not something I like, I feel that they work here. L-O-V-E the couch colors though. I think this could work if I had to compromise with someone on a living room. The following one is what I would do if I had no one to compromise with.

No comments: