Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Monday, March 8, 2010

and here it is...

Oh, I knew it was coming... and here it is, ladies and gents, the email from Juliet regarding my school situation...hard to determine if it's actually a threat or heavy-handed in any way. What do you think?

And....Debbie, I'm fully aware of the situation.
But our school managers don't want to miss the class.
Especially, this week is the begining of the semester.
I have no idea how can I explain to them.
I was put in an awkward position.
If you will make such this problem again, they would be never admit your mistake.
I don't want to that. ^^:;

Debbie, please don't make a problem anymore.
please....


So, apparently all of this is MY fault. I'm not the one who insisted on going to Japan the first week of classes. That would be the school. And if I had been given more adequate time to prepare for it, I would have been able to call the consulate in Japan and find out about the 330 issue...but NOOOO. I had to rush it because the school insisted. Why, I don't know. I can't help that the consulate is closed over the weekend, so I couldn't double-check the hours, which I really wanted to do. But of course, it's all my fault.

No comments: