Friday, June 5, 2009
laura made me do it
ok, so not entirely true there--it's not like she's standing over me with a gun pointed to my head forcing me to do this. I digress, however. Alright- 7 random things about me.
1. I am dressing up as a kiwibird in about 1.5 hours to walk around for an hour dressed as such bird. Why? I'm not sure, but I get paid 50 dollars to do it!
2. I use more Korean than English when I talk to Elijah...this may be a problem as he begins to talk.
3. Computers frustrate me when they go kaput, and then when I waste over an hour trying to fix it unsuccessfully I get really angry.
4. I am much more anal-retentive than I care to admit. Working with two productions currently has only re-enforced that since the majority of the people involved in both productions are not organized or professional at all. It makes me crazy!
5. I still hold very fond memories of my two years spent in Korea...even though I know I had enough of the korean school politics, lack of foreign support system and ridiculous cultural things while I was there.
6. I am filled with useless knowledge. Most recently- UK royalty don't have surnames...they take part of their title as their last name So Prince William of Wales registered for university as William Wales. How interesting is that?
7. I love making clothes...but have a problem when I am trying to live in my workspace. Hence, my room is a complete disaster and there's nothing I can do about it!
Umm, I tag Carolyn, Lindsey, and anyone else who cares to do this. I don't actually know who reads my blog!