Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Some pictures from home

There's not alot of news on this end of the world. After all, I am unemployed and homeless (ok, I am stretching it on both of these...:-). But I did finally edit pictures from the last couple weeks here and wanted to share my favorite ones with you. Oh yeah, I do have an update though...one of the lens on my glasses is scratched really badly. I'm a little upset about it because it's really bothering me since I have to wear them all the time and they're my favorite glasses. I'm hoping to get the scratches patched up without having to do anything really expensive. That's my sad story of the day. In good news, I have gone to the gym two days in a row and am getting a yoga video so I can continue to do yoga at home. Yah for motivation! I also get my new camera lens tomorrow in the mail...can't wait to try it out! So for thanksgiving this year it was warm. I'm not sure how it was the last couple of years in the US, but since it was warm my family decided to go play tennis after our thanksgiving dinner. Since I'm not a big tennis person, I decided to capture it on camera instead. So enjoy. All the rest are on picasa.

No comments: