Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Keeping in Theme

One of the biggest decisions I made was regarding color. See, I really like color. Lots of it, patterns, mismatched and sometimes in-your-face loud.

disclaimer- I might just like to think I'm this way about color.

The thing is though, I couldn't make a decision regarding colors when we got engaged and started planning this wedding. So I decided not to make a decision on a single color, but to use them all!

A rainbow wedding it was!
Image via: Want That Wedding
See, that was easy. Now I could use any color I wanted and however I wanted to. Most importantly, I could have this awesome crinoline and still be within the theme.

personal photo

personal photo

 
personal photo


I have to admit though...sewing tulle and netting made me feel like this:

Image via: Tumblr
I solemnly swear to never again work with this much tulle and netting. What was I thinking?

Is there something that took a lot longer and was a lot harder to do for your wedding than you initially thought? Was it worth it in the end?

No comments: