Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Five for Friday

I'm going to start out by saying that I'm officially under 3 months left here! 88 days and counting. It's been a long week too...I'm so glad it's Friday! Yesterday I sat down at the end of my teaching day (six classes, no co-teacher and a bunch of parents watching) and realized that, hey, tomorrow is Friday! That's a very good thing to realize. I think this next fact might be a little sad. I left my phone sitting on my desk yesterday and guess what? No one called or texted me the next 16 hours. There were no missed calls when I came in this morning. Haha. Why do I bother paying for a cellphone anyway?


As I enter the home stretch and prepare to tell my school I'm quitting, I have to keep reminding myself of the amazing things that lay in store for me when I do go to NZ. It won't be easy, but nothing really worth it ever is. I truly believe that.


I finally have been able to download two of The Paper Kites' songs when the released their new single on Wednesday. I'm so happy about it. I've played them on repeat for about 30 minutes the last couple of days. Don't judge!


So true.



I just started watching this British comedy recently- Black Books. It is really funny and fortunately is short enough that I can watch an episode before bed without falling asleep partway through. It is just the latest in a line of comedy shows I've never quite gotten around to watching but have been convinced by J that I should watch them. This works both ways though- he's hooked on The Mighty Boosh and Spaced, so I think we're good.



I'm ready for a summer in Nelson spent where the sky is always blue and the views take my breath away. I am NOT looking forward to my final summer in South Korea.

No comments: