Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Five for Friday

I know it's actually Saturday, but I just didn't have time yesterday. Sorry!

This week has been a little crazy. It's been very up and down. Monday started off my week awfully, then the week improved some, then threatened to go back down the toilet Friday, but was rescued by a silly birthday party Friday night. I have so much going on at work the next couple of weeks, so I really hope that nothing else bugs me. I can deal with bad work days, but bad personal days on top of that really bring me down.

I'm so excited about my summer vacation this year because my bro John is coming for 10 days to visit! EEP! Yay! I don't know exactly what we're going to do, but I can tell you it's going to be a very busy trip. DMZ, Lotte World, camping, going out, bbq, shopping, experiencing Korea fully for the last time for myself. Sounds like a fabulous time to me!



Good quote to live by.



I would like to dream about this cheesecake.




This is a bed I could stay in all day long. It's simple and inviting. Sigh.



Got lemonade this week and I feel like it's finally summer. That and iced tea.



I have been in love with this dress from BHLDN for several months now. It's sooo lovely. It's a shame I can't afford it! lol.

No comments: