Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Five for Friday (a day late)

I'm still trying to play catch-up this week. That's why this post is a day late! Ha. For some reason my week got really busy and I apparently lost track of time. I am not entirely sure where the week went, but you know what? That means I'm so much closer to leaving!


I've been doing a lot of reading lately. I only have a few books here with me, and I can't wait for the time when I am settled down and able to have a library again. A library with a secret door? Now that would be awesome!



This was my favorite hat from the Royal Wedding yesterday. Umm, Princess Beatrice? What were you thinking? Hello, antlers.



Starting last night, thunderstorms have been pretty much nonstop. They don't happen often in Korea and I love listening to the storm rage outside while staying dry in my apartment with no power outages...yet. I like being reminded of God's awesomeness in a thunderstorm.



Just a reminder this week to pay attention to the small things around me. It's easy to get caught up with big issues and problems and think those are the most important parts.



I'm now in love with felt. I've been working with it on some projects this week and I'm intrigued by all that can be constructed with this. Loving it.

Hope you had a great week and that you also take the time to breathe and relax a little bit.

No comments: