Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Friday, April 22, 2011

5 for Friday

Another week is done. Yay! It's been another strange week, but I'm getting through them slowly but surely. I rode my bike to and from work 2 days this week. I may have damaged my bum in the process. It's a difficult ride to work, not so bad from work, that mostly consists of hills. Great exercise though. I also started doing sit-ups regularly. I'm doing 50 sit-ups tonight. It's invigorating to know I can do full sit-ups without dying. Slowly but surely my exercising is paying off. Today I've been monstrously hungry- I'm going to blame all the exercise I've been getting. So this week's top 5.


How delicious does this salad look? So good. I can't wait for strawberry season to really kick in here!



I thought this was cute. I can't help it that I'm a sap.



This is how I feel every time I put my earbuds in...I get to escape, if even for just a little bit, the noise and dirtiness of Korea.



I L-O-V-E this kitchen. Maybe not the stainless steel countertops or the backsplash of steel, but the cupboards and drawers? Oh yes.



"I need a space where I can go"~this is from the operetta The Secret Garden, my favorite musical production I was part of in high school. I love the songs and when I found this picture, this line of a song popped into my head. I'm doing my best to have a lovely little garden patch in my apartment, but I really want some space! Although- I do have cabbage growing now!

No comments: