Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

20 in 20 day 12 and 13

I think we all need to accept that you'll be getting two crafts in one day. hehe. Ok up first is a headband upcycled from the band of an old t-shirt I cut up earlier for a scarf. Simple sewing and some ironing and I can proudly show you a chic, comfy headband that cost nothing.






Today's project was supposed to be an earring holder. When I tried to punch holes through the metal with a nail and a wrench (I don't own a hammer in SK), I discovered that it took too long and hurt my hand. Plus with it being after 10pm when I started this, I got worried that my neighbors would actually bang on my door. So I switched gears and decided another ring holder was in order. I read a tutorial a couple weeks back about making a ring holder in a high heeled shoe (very clever I might add) but I had no intention of buying shoes in order to do this, nor would I sacrifice any of my own shoes.





No comments: