Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Friday, February 11, 2011

redesign

I'm going to redesign this blog...

I use this as an outlet to whine about things, but I think it's time to change it or delete it. So we're going to try to change it first.

I will spend the weekend hashing this out and expect something new next week. I have so many interests and I spend so much time online looking and learning things, but I don't do anything about it. I need a place where I can share what I'm passionate about and the things that bring me joy in life. Because I do have a joyful life, there are so many wonderful things happening around me that I should be sharing. The raindrops will be gone very soon.

:)

No comments: