Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Monday, February 28, 2011

flower child

Not counting the drugs and free love, I've always been drawn to the 1970s. So here I am, in the 2010s and always find myself torn between my inner flower child and the reality that I cannot actually be that girl. So I find little things that help me release her. I used to love putting flowers in my hair and have very recently decided that I want to wear them again. I went shopping for some last night and didn't find any that I liked and was willing to pay for. So what do you think I did? I went home and made some. I've got more ideas to work out on some new ones, but I like the messy quality of these. What do you think?





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are cute! And they look adorable in your hair. Crafty Crafty. :)
(Glad I found your blog...now I can follow your adventures.)