Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Five for Friday

It's been a bit of a strange week. No students all week long and not really much to do at school. Which I guess is nice, but it's just making time drag really. But it's time for my 5 for Friday. Here you go!



I started watching the miniseries on the BBC of a modern Sherlock. It's hilarious.



Skype makes life very easy living abroad. It's so cheap and can oftentimes just be free. I love it. I appreciate it so much this week in that a 3 hour phone call only cost me 4,000 won. :)



This week I have been really enjoying Katy Perry's Teenage Dream album. Can't help it and can't deny it.



Seriously twisted comedy. That's "The League of Gentlemen." So very funny and a good laugh. "Good morning Job Seekers!"



Daisies, daisies and more daisies. Spring has been tempting me all week and I can't wait for daisies to start popping up. They are definitely my favorite flower.

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Saundra said...

he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me.........