Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

confession...

I may have a problem...

Sometimes I just can't help myself.

Ok, so it's more often than sometimes...

It's an everyday occurrence.

I dance...a lot.



It's hard to explain why, but I just can't help it.

I spend a lot of time listening to my ipod here in Korea and I just can't resist tapping my toes, tossing my head, shimmying my shoulders or running through a few West Coast Swing steps...

On the bus, walking to my home, sitting at my desk, cleaning my classroom...I do it everywhere!

I must look like a complete idiot sometimes doing this, but guess what?

I

DON'T

CARE!

My students think I'm crazy, my co-teachers probably do as well, but ya know what?

Dancing makes me soooo happy.

Along with dancing thing, I also have a thing for pop music. It's good to dance to, currently I'm listening to Katy Perry's Teenage Dream album and dancing in my desk chair. I can't wait to get home and turn it up really loud and dance around my apartment with no inhibition.

I always wonder how people can listen to their ipods here (and sooo many people have them) without enjoying the music. They usually all look pretty bored. What do they listen to then? Geez.

No comments: