Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

5 things this week

I think this may be a good idea I have- to post each week 5 things that are making me happy. It's good to remind myself of the good things I have in life so I don't get down in the dumps.

So here you go- this week's top 5.



Two of my favorite West Coast dancers- Jordan Frisbee and Tatiana Mollman. I never tire of watching videos of them dancing and really hope to one day see them dance in person. Simply Ceroc is having them again this year in Wellington in September or October...maybe I can see them this year!



Applesauce is cooking on my stovetop as I write this. Have you ever smelled applesauce cooking? It's intoxicating. I love it, and I can't wait to take it to school for a snack this week.



How can you be sad or gloomy when you're wearing these shoes? You can't, I'm telling you. I got them yesterday and I'm looking forward to wearing them when I leave my apartment today...yes, I'm still at home at nearly 4pm...



Basil is probably my favorite herb (can you have a favorite?) and I planted some more last week. It's sprouting now! It's nice to know I don't kill every plant I come in contact with.




This is another thing I bought yesterday...it's so bright and cheerful. I'm ready for spring to come to Korea and to be able to wear bright colors again. I tried on so many cheerful little dresses and tops yesterday (but didn't buy too much). It makes me feel good to even try on something super cheerful. And the bright colors continue for me. I'm tired of black and brown and orange...I'm through with them. Give me red, or green, or bright purple.

No comments: