Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

My apartment...

I know I said I'd do this earlier...but did you honestly think I'd do it when I said I would? Yeah, probably not!

But here they are, pictures of my apartment. Facebook is being annoying with the photo option, so this is the best way.


Yes, those are rocket stickers on my windows...I'll never get them off.



My not-so-comfy couch, but give me a comforter and a pillow and it's passable.


My really tiny kitchen, but at least my washer has a built-in dryer!




The view from the back wall of my bedroom loft area...I hit my head every single day. Without fail.

Why is there a nook behind my bed...how is a bed supposed to work here anyway? It's weird and it does bother me.

No comments: