Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Friday, February 19, 2010

frustration in a messy room

I'm surrounded by suitcases and the belongings I brought with me to NZ and those I've accumulated since arriving last April. It's absurd. I keep going through it all and getting rid of stuff, but there never seems to be an end in sight. I can't pack my life up in two large suitcases and a carry-on. I just can't. I'm looking at seven or more boxes of stuff to be shipped at some point. What the hell?! Time to go back through it all...again...and again...and again...and well, you get the idea. It's so frustrating to know that I can't get it all done. I'm leaving in what..five days now? and I still am nowhere near ready to leave.

No comments: