Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

two days...



It's Monday evening now and I'm drawing closer to the time that I leave my parent's house. I've been through a few ups and downs over the last few months living here. More downs than I'd like to have had, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm excited to be departing central IL for what is hopefully the last time. I've been working towards this departure for what seems like ages and while the final destination may have changed, I'm not sad about it at all. Moving to New Zealand is going to be an awesome adventure. I've been caught up with all the little things that are involved with a move like this and have sort of lost sight of the fun part of moving-getting to a new place! But today I spent a good hour and a half contacting my credit card companies to let them know I was leaving the country and you know what? The people I talked to were really excited for me and my move abroad. I found it interesting since these are random people that I just happened to get when I got through to customer service. People I've never talked to before and probably never will again. It was nice.So, as I mentioned in a previous post, I took my brother's senior pictures last week and wanted to post a couple for your perusal. I'm still trying to get the plugin working for Picasa for Aperture so I don't have to do the slow method, so until then, it's going to be slow going on this. Here are a couple good ones I took.

The other pictures obviously aren't senior pictures...they're from my trip to San Antonio, TX last week to see my brother graduate from Basic Training.

No comments: