Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Sunset


I'm back in Illinois now and detoxing after the holiday with my family and spending a total of 20 hours in a car, sharing a hotel room for three nights with my parents, and steadily going insane. On the plus side I got to see my niece for the first time since I saw her when she was born. She's more adorable and has picked up my favorite hobby--reading! Ha ha. It was good to see her and the rest of my siblings though. So I'm back in Illinois and back to my slow-moving life. It's ok. The weather is still nice even after the massive rain we got yesterday and with clear skies I decided to get out during that magical time during sunset (hey, I didn't say it was the magical photo time, my photography book said so) to capture some of the nature of Illinois. So enjoy what I've got here and then check out the rest on picasa.

No comments: