Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

A funny joke I made...



The mental conversation that takes place before purchasing the outfits above.

Male mannequin: "Say, I could pull this off. The flower-printed shirt's femininity, complete with popped collar, can be offset by a manly display of facial hair. YES!"

Female mannequin: "Hmm, I want to match my K-boyfriend, but I couldn't find his floral shirt yet...and I emphasize YET. In the meantime, I feel like wearing these awesome printed leggings. These leggings are completely unusual and so, of course, everyone has them. But I am going to throw them off by wearing my matching vest. Oh yes. And I can't forget my oversized collared shirt which hides whatever figure I have. Perfect."

**note to the reader: of course this conversation takes place in the mannequins' heads...don't question it. And I pass these mannequins twice a day at least. They're my favorite.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Instant Family of 4 said...

I love it! This conversation makes me miss you more....lol.