Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Friday, September 12, 2008

exhaustion, pure and simple

The last couple weeks I have been hit by something harder to shake than any virus I could catch here. More draining than an episode of food poisoning and possibly more contagious than the chicken pox going through my school currently...

I am exhausted.

Completely and utterly. I have been dogged by a terrible exhaustion for what appears to be turning into a neverending thing. Earlier tonight I was watching the latest Countdown podcast and I dropped off to sleep for a bit. I was barely able to keep my eyes open and it was 7pm!!! I'm not sure why I'm so tired. I also can't seem to wake up when I am supposed to. Though I haven't been late to work...yet. I sleep enough- the same amount of sleep every night- and I'm sleeping more on the weekends, but I'm not sure what else I need.

I'm leaving Korea in 41 days, so I'll just push through until then. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep soundly on the flight to London. One last note- tomorrow is my school's celebration of Cheosuk. My last time to wear the traditional costume of Korea and we're making korean rice crispy treats. We did a trial run today, it was really tasty. I'll put up pictures of me and my kids in traditional dress this weekend for you to enjoy. Now I'm pretty sure I'm going to go to bed...I'm so tired.

No comments: