Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Inspiration Monday

With the weather changing and the days getting longer, I find inspiration all around me and pushing me to try different things. While I mostly limit the change to my crafts or my garden, I find the exercise in inspiration to be refreshing. So here's what is inspiring me today:

I have a collection of glass bottles I have saved from our wedding. I am thinking I need to paint them up, but first I need to buy glass paint.

 I decided, when I moved in with Jeff, that I really want a proper cottage garden. Did you know how much work it takes to make a cottage garden? Two years on and I'm still nowhere near it. But at least I get to order new flower seeds soon, right?

I recently did start my own fern/fairy garden out back. I used an old wheelbarrow (minus the wheels) to set up and plant in my ferns I got from the farm last year. Next up is using my glow in the dark rocks to make a pathway or patterns in the soil as I build up my own awesome fairy garden to amuse children someday. My own piece of whimsy.

With the fact that I have half days off work nearly every day, I am spending more time outside and am dedicating more time to craftiness and creativity. Tomorrow I'll get the pictures off my camera of what I've been working on. It involves a lot of glitter and glue.

Is it weird that I'm looking forward to Christmas already?

No comments: