Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

happy day


I love it when I'm having a mediocre day following a somewhat blech weekend. Well, not really. The good part is how all it takes for my point of view to be turned around is an evening spent on the phone. That's it. Somehow the problems seem smaller, goals seem much more attainable and the good things appear larger.

I told J last night that I would call more often if it didn't mean that my evening would be completely unproductive around the house. I think he liked that.

Getting ready for summer camp soon and my vacation before that point. I am pretty sure July is going to speed by much the same as June did. I'm kind of excited about it though, only 57 days now! At this point in two months I'll have successfully moved back to New Zealand and hopefully overcome any jet lag I have. I'm really looking forward to seeing J again and starting my life there. Excited to see what happens and settle down finally.

No comments: