Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

20 in 20 Day 9

So I came home tonight to discover Tai was stuck on my garbage can. He has this tendency lately to knock over my trash and shred it. He did it twice last week and I've been really good about remembering to put it up on my counter before I head off to work. Today I tied up the bag so I could take it downstairs with me when I left. I forgot. I didn't realize it until I was on the bus. So I figured I'd come home tonight with trash shredded all over my floor.

Surprise, surprise when I come home to see Tai laying on the floor wagging his tail with the trash can laying next to him. He had managed to catch a claw in the wire mesh and may have been stuck like that all day when I was at work. Don't worry though, I got him unstuck with no problems and he's been especially cuddly since his release. haha.

Today's project came from a website that I'm kind of obsessed with right now- Green Wedding Shoes. This boutonniere was my inspiration and I thought it looked so simple that surely I could do it. Well, I have to admit that doing this with a pair of jewelry pliers would have certainly been quicker and definitely saved me from jabbing myself with the pin a couple times and drawing blood. Now if only I wore pins.










Looking at these photos, I would like to apologize for their poor quality. It's been one of those days and I'm off to sleep early and hopefully have a better Tuesday.

No comments: